a tiring week :(

This week has been a tiring day, i was lack of sleep because my kids are sick and they wake up every night, and I will stay up all night to make sure they are okay. And tomorrow morning I have to get up early to prepare breakfast for me (at the office) and my family.

When I arrived at the office, I had to attend a project meeting and listen carefully and provide some recommendations. During office breaks, I took English lessons and after that I had to write a project report summary for reporting and I could go home with on time. But but this situation makes me have to increase my brain work because my body is not good.

Once I got home, the homework had piled up and I had to get it all done.

As a result of this situation, my body almost sick because it seemed like i was working for 24 hours. However, I immediately took herbal medicine (contains ingredients such as turmeric leaves, lemongrass) and Alhamdulillah my body is fit again.

Finally after a few months i have the house helper and kept me safe with the situation, but this weekend it was ungood. May Allah, continue to protect my childreen and my house helper...Because they are one of my support system.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kisah Ronne Scallion sebagai motivasi hidup

29 Fakta Terunik Dunia